Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 21 July 2021

Colour Creations Showcase week 8


 
Hello, for week 8 of the Art With Heart Colour Creations Showcase we are featuring Cajun Craze, from our Regals colour family. Each week the Art With Heart team are featuring one of the Stampin' Up! colours in alphabetical order.

I actually missed the cut off for the blog hop so this post not linked.

Cajun Craze is a lovely rich, rust colour that I don't use very often, so I was very happy to discover that it was featured in the In The Wild DSP.


I made these cards using the Random Patchwork Technique. I started by choosing three sheets that had different but coordinating designs. I cut each one with the largest Stitched Rectangular Die. So that all of the pieces would fit perfectly back together I stacked the three rectangles on top of each other before I cut them into three random pieces.


I cut card stock 10cm x 13.4cm in Crushed Curry, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen. I stuck three pieces of DSP on each piece with tape or Multipurpose Glue. These pieces were then attached to a Cajun Craze card base.


For the first and second cards I used the Biggest Wish stamp set to create the greeting.


For the third card I used the greeting from From All Of Us stamp set. I fussy cut one of the tigers and some foliage from the DSP and tucked them behind the greeting.


Thanks for hopping by, don't forget these papers are on sale until the 2nd of August.


Happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10