Subscribe to my Newsletter

Friday 16 July 2021

On the first day of lockdown.......

 On the first day of Lockdown 5 ........I decided I would dig into my pre order goodies from the Aug to Dec Mini catalogue and organise my online Christmas Class.

This card is not going to be one of the cards for the online class but it was made as I was playing.


The stamp set of called Peaceful Deer and is available in a bundle with a Deer Builder Punch. The panel behind the deer is cut using the Tasteful Labels Dies.


The DSP behind the deer image is from the Heartwarming Hugs pack that is returning from last year.


I used the Scalloped Contours Dies to cut the scalloped rectangle. The frame around the scalloped rectangle was cut using the Stitched Rectangle Dies.

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with day 2.

Happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10