Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 20 September 2021

Heart of Christmas Week 12 Classic Cloche Bundle

 



Hello, here again with week 12 of the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop. You may have arrived here from my good friend Christine Blain or you may be starting here. Make sure you visit all of the stops in our blog hop to view the amazing Christmas creations that the Art With Heart Team have to share with you this week. The link to the next blog is at the end of this post.

This week I have used the Classic Cloche Bundle to make my card.

I stamped the cloche stamp with Memento Black ink and coloured lightly with a Blending Brush and Balmy Blue ink.


The trees were die cut from Garden Green card stock and the base of the cloche was cut from a tiny strip of one of the In Good Taste DSP sheets.


The stitched rectangles behind the cloche were cut from one of the sheets in the Penguin Playmates DSP, which is one of the FREE Sale-a-bration rewards and Soft Sea Foam card stock.


I stamped the greeting on Basic White card stock and cut it out using the largest oval from the Double Oval Punch.
All of the products I have used for my project are listed below with links to my online store. 
Don't forget only 10 days left of Sale-a-bration, make sure you place your orders by the 30th of Sept to earn your free rewards.

For more Christmas inspiration it's time to head to the blog of the very talented Claire Daly to see her beautiful project.


If at any time you find a broken link please head to the blog of this week’s host of The Heart Of Christmas Blog Hop, Sharon Davern, and she will have the list of all those participating.

Thanks for visiting,
Happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

10 comments:

  1. I really love the colours of your card Rachel and the cloche is lovely! It is such a pretty card. Very Elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layering, Rachel, the Soft Sea Foam behind the printed DSP is just perfect. The cloche is so cute with your trio of trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Rach. I love the softness of the Soft Sea Foam paper and card, the bold die-cut trees inside the cloche, and your use of the woodgrain paper for the base of the cloche. Lovely details and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Rachel and lovely use of soft colours together with the bolder Garden Green trees. Love the sparkling star atop the centre tree…that Be Dazzled paper seems to make it’s way in every corner as it’s so attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great use of the Penguin Playmates DSP, Rachel! I love these colours all together and the tiny details in your card, such as the Be Dazzling star!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how lovely! I think that this is m=the best crd I've seen with this bundle. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love those gorgeous little trees and your blended sky is a perfect backdrop. I'm embarrassed to say I hadn't noticed that sheet in the Penguin Playmates paper, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel I really have been holding off on buying this bundle as I try to steer away from snowy scenes but I absolutely love the way you have used it. Darn you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely soft version using the Cloche bundle. Just beautiful Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a soft and pretty colour palette Rachel. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10