Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 8 November 2021

Heart of Christmas week 19 Sweet Stockings

 


Hello stampers! Welcome to week 19 of the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop. We only have a few more weeks left of our Christmas Blog Hop for this year as we are finishing at the end of November so that we can concentrate of our Christmas festivities.
This week I have some really quick Christmas cards to share with you. I have a bit of  a hoarding problem when it comes to Designer Series Paper and I always have soooo much left over from each catalogue, so this year I am making an effort to use as much of it as possible.



The first card features the Sweet Stockings DSP. These animals have such cute expressions on their faces, especially the cat! I chose a very simple card layout to showcase the DSP. The greeting is from the Snowman Season stamp set and was stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink. 


The second card uses the same card layout but featuring the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP. This time the greeting was stamped in Real Red.


Behind each of the greetings I added some small loops of Linen Thread.

For more Christmas inspiration it's time to see what the very talented Sharon Davern has to share with us tonight. 


Sharon is also coordinating tonight's blog hop and has a complete list of tonight's participants in case you encounter an issue.

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't know, is hoarding paper really a problem??!! LOL. Great, versatile, layout for using up some of those gorgeous DSPs, Rachel. Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your problem, Ros! The DSPs are just so lovely I don't want top use them, which is a bit silly. This is such a great layout for using up all that DSP, you've inspired me to pull out my paper trimmer and cut the stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Rachel, I think we all know about paper hoarding and I say the same thing every year! The Sweet Stockings papers really don't need much added to them anyway, we want to see all those cute little animals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Rachel to use up DSP and you are in lots of company when it comes to hoarding beautiful papers. That greeting is a perfect cheerful font for your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rachel I think we should start a hoarding anonymous group as I have the same problem. Love your cards they are fantastic and great solutions to our issues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Rachel and a great way to use up some of the DSP that I'm sure we all hoard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards Rachel, and a fantastic design to showcase the DSP’s and use them up at the same time. I might need to do this too as I also have lots of leftover DSP packs.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10