Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 5 October 2022

Colour Creations Blog Hop week 23 Gorgeous Grape Perfectly Penciled

 


Hi stamping friends, after a couple of weeks off I'm back to share my project in the Colour Creations show case. This week the team are featuring Gorgeous Grape, which is a lovely bright, rich purple.



I have used a piece of Perfectly Pencilled DSP that I coloured with my a combination of Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Write pen and Blends Markers. The colours used are Gorgeous Grape, Fresh Freesia and Flirty Flamingo.

I started colouring with Fresh Freesia and Flirty Flamingo Blends and then added more depth with some Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Write Marker. The leaves and stems were coloured with Granny Apple Green Blends Markers.


The greeting is from the very versatile Go To Greetings stamp set and I used one of the Stylish Shapes Dies to cut it out. I added a small amount of Gorgeous Grape Sheer ribbon behind the greeting in a gathered pattern.

Now it's time to see what my team member and talented stamper Rosa Leyden has to share with us.

If you have any issues with the links on this blog hop please head to Cathy  Proctor's blog for a complete list of tonight's participants as she is the host of our Colour Creations Blog Hops.

Thanks for visiting.
Rachel

Product List

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Grape, Fresh Freesia and Flirty Flamingo are a great colour combination and I love the way you've used a Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Write pen with Blends Markers. Your colouring is gorgeous, Rachel, as is your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lamenting the absence of Gorgeous Grape from our Stampin' Blends range ... and did not even think to use a Stampin' Write marker in conjunction with other coloured Blends. Beautiful result, Rach; your colouring is gorgeous. The looped ribbon looks lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you hopping again, Rachel, and I adore your colouring of these flowers. So pretty and the little ribbon pieces are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lovely colouring there Rachel! Love the touch of Flirty Flamingo with the purples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colouring Rachel. The mix of colours turned out really well, and quite inventive to mix stampin' write markers with blends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your colouring is just gorgeous Rachel! You really are awesome with how you colour no matter what you chose to do the colouring with! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10