Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 31 October 2022

Heart of Christmas week 18 - Christmas Season

 

Hi stampers, it's week 18 of the Heart of Christmas with the Art With Heart team. Every Monday evening until the end Nov we will be sharing our favourite Christmas inspiration with you.
This week I have a super fast card to share with you. I have used the Christmas Season stamp set and used a few stamps around the outside of the card with the greeting in the center.


I stamped the pine needles in Evening Evergreen, the leaves in Old Olive and the holly berries in Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler. The greeting is stamped in Evening Evergreen.


I'm looking forward to replicating this card numerous times to bolster my Christmas card stash.

Now it's time to see what Sharon Davern has to share with us. Sharon is also the host of our beautiful Christmas blog hop so if you have any issues with the links in our hop head over to her blog for a complete list of tonight's participants.


All of the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card are available from my online store, the links are listed below.

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have any questions please contact me, I'm always happy to discuss stamping :)

Rachel

Product List

6 comments:

  1. Rachel, this is such a great design for mass production, and this stamp set is great for lots of different designs. It's great to have you back hopping again too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design, Rach - and it's great for making multiples of. Great colour choices, and beautifully executed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful simple stamping card, Rachel. You've really framed the sentiment perfectly and I love your colour combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, such a lovely stamped design that would be great for mass production. Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful holly and pine framed Christmas card, Rachel. Clever use of stamps and colours. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Rachel, I love the colour choice of each element that you have stamped. I can see this being a great card for multiple making session. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10