Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 26 October 2022

Colour Creations Blog Hop week 26 Highland Heather Cup of Tea

 


Hi Stampers, I'm joining in tonight with the Colour Creations Blog Hop with the Art With Heart Team. We're up to week 26 of the blog hops which features Highland Heather, a lovely soft purple in our Subtles colour family.


For tonight's card I have used the Cup of Tea bundle. The cup is cut from Highland Heather and Blackberry Bliss card stock and the leaves are cut using the Forever Flourishing Dies and Pear Pizzazz card stock.


To stamp the flowers I first inked in Highland Heather and then added Blackberry Bliss ink with a cotton bud before stamping.


I stamped the greeting from Garden Birdhouses in Highland Heather ink and then fussy cut with paper snips.

Now it's time to head to the next stop in our blog hop, Cathy Proctor, who is also the host of our blog hop.  I 'm sure you will be amazed by her beautiful project.


If you have any problems with the links in our hop please also head to Cathy Proctor's blog as she has a complete list of tonight's participants.

8 comments:

  1. I really like the addition of Pool Party to your card, Rach. The whole design is beautiful. Love how you added colour to the flower stamp, and the fussy-cut sentiment is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. I agree that the addition of Pool Party was a fabulous idea - the colour combo is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, snap on the Blackberry Bliss/Highland Heather colour combo. I also love your addition of Pool Party and the whole design and payout of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour choices Rachel. Those two-tone flowers are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Rachel and I especially love the white space on it. Makes it so crisp. As everyone has said the addition of Pool Party is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the the addition of those little flowers in your tea cup, Rachel, and the placement of your design on the card base.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delightful card Rachel. I love your colour combo and layers. Your colouring of the little flowers with a cotton bud is brilliant and so effective. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10