Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 5 April 2023

Colour Creations Blog Hop week 47 - So Saffron Queen Bee

 


Hello stampers, I'm back with week 47 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop with the Art With Heart Team. Every week we have been featuring one of the wonderful Stampin' Up! colours in alphabetical order. This week we are up to So Saffron, which means there are only a few weeks to go before we have completed the Stampin' Up! colour range.


For tonight's card I have used the Queen Bee Bundle. The bee and floral spray were stamped in Basic Gray ink and coloured with Blends Markers in So Saffron, Petal Pink and Old Olive.


The background has been textured with the Stitched Greenery Die and the hexagon holes were cut with the Beautiful Shapes Dies. The flowers shapes were cut from Petal Pink and So Saffron card stock and the leaves from Old Olive card stock.


The greeting is stamped on So Saffron card stock. The final embellishment is a pearl heart that has been coloured with  Petal Pink Blends Marker. The centre of the flowers are Basic Pearl Jewels.

Unfortunately most of the products I used to make this card are going to be retired soon as they are not continuing to the 2023-2024 Catalogue. These products are on the Last Chance Products List and are only available until sold out.
Copies of the lists are available below.



Now it's time to see what my very talented team member Cathy Proctor has to share with us. Her So Saffron project is amazing.


If you have any problems following the links in our blog hop please head to Cathy Proctor's blog as she is the wonderful host of our Colour Creations blog hops and has a complete list of tonight's participants.

If you have any questions about my project please contact me.

Thanks for visiting,

Rachel

Product List

3 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning, Rachel. I love the soft colour combination and the use of the die cut hexagon cut outs. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a stunning card Rachel! Can I buy it off you!!! I love every little detail - and there are lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so pretty, Rachel. I love the Stitched Greenery die and it will be sadly missed when it retires. I love how you die cut the hexagons to go with the pretty bee and those flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10