Subscribe to my Newsletter

Friday 28 April 2023

Circle Saying Bundle.

 

Hello stamping friends. I have another new bundle to share with you today. The Circle Sayings Bundle includes a stamp set and a punch. The punch is a 2 3/8" circle, which I'm sure will be a popular addition to many stamper's stashes. I'm sure you understand what I mean...
The wave image for the first card has been coloured with Blends Markers.

For the second card I also coloured the cupcake with Blends Markers. The colours are Sweet Sorbet, Pecan Pie and Bubble Bath.

For the next card I stamped the image in Pebbled Path ink and was coloured with Water Painters. The colours used to colour this card are Pebbled Path, Moody Mauve and Boho Blue. Behind the image I used two short pieces of Pebbled Path Textured Ribbon and the background was die cut with the Dots& Spots Dies.

For the last card I coloured three cupcakes with Blends Markers using the colours from the Bright and Beautiful DSP. The greeting was stamped in Berry Burst ink on Bubble Bath card stock.


Another great bundle from the new catalogue. I sure I will use this one a lot, especially the circle punch.

These products are available in the new catalogue from the 2nd of May. If you would like a copy of the new catalogue and do not already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, contact me and I will post one to you.

Thanks for visiting,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10