Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 3 May 2023

Colour Creations Blog Hop Week 1 - Boho Blue Patchwork

 


Hello stampers, we're back with week 1 of the 2023-2024 Colour Creations Blog Hop with the Art With Heart Team. 

Every week we will be featuring one of the stunning Stampin' Up! colours, starting with the new In Colours. First up is Boho Blue, a beautiful grey/blue colour that is a lovely addition to our range.

For tonight's card I was inspired by a card I saw by reallyrobinstamps.com. I adjusted the measurements from inches to centimeters and used the Countryside Inn DSP.

This card uses four different sheets from the Countryside Inn DSP. One of the awesome features of the Stampin' Up! DSP packs is that all 12 designs in each pack co ordinate perfectly, making them very versatile to create with.


The greeting on this card is from the Cheerful Daisies stamp set. The flower embellishments were cut using the Petal Park Builder Punch.


All of the products used to make this card are available from my online store. The links are below.

The next demonstrator in the blog hop is the very talented Rosa Leyden, I'm sure you will enjoy her beautiful creation.


If you encounter any issues with the links in our blog hop please head to Cathy Proctor's blog as she is the wonderful host of our Colour Creations Blog Hop and has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Next week we will be featuring Copper Clay.

The new 2023-2024 Stampin' Up! catalogue is now live! If you would like a copy and do not already have a demonstrator please contact me and I will get on to you.

Stay tuned for pic from my Catalogue Launch, it's sure to be a fun day.


Australia's Biggest Morning Tea is coming to my house in the form of a cuppa and a couple of cards on the 20th of May. All class fees are to be donated to the Cancer Council. Contact me for more information.

Thanks for visiting and happy stamping,

Rachel

Product List

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Rach; I love how you have showcased this beautiful DSP. The punched flowers are the perfect complement to the designs on the paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect layout to showcase this stunning DSP, Rachel! I did have a little giggle with the product that we have both managed to use again - it's a bit like the crafting equivalent of turning up to an event in the same outfit, except we always seem to "accessorise" our cards differently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty, and OMG, that super-cute fox!! A really beautiful card, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Rachel! You are a more patient person than me! When I made one of these cards last year, I just gave up on trying to fit it onto A5 and I cut myself a whacky American size card - which of course then wouldn't fit nicely in any envelope either . . . . LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Love these papers using this design, beautiful card Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa Gerrard4 May 2023 at 12:34

    Such a great way to feature those beautiful papers Rachel and the addition of the cute flower is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diane Furniss4 May 2023 at 14:41

    Love the patchwork card Rachel, I think they are really pretty and show off so many different blues.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Rachel. I love how you cut the DSP to incorporate the rabbit and the fox on the designs. I adore all the blues together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is just gorgeous Rachel, I love the patchwork look, a great way to showcase the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very cute patchwork card Rachel. I love the panels that have been arranged beautifully to display the animals and patterns perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card Rachel, what a lovely use of all the DSP to show off the gorgeous Boho Blue and the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love this DSP pack so much. For the life of me I can't figure out what you have used for the "centers" to the petal park flowers (not the pearl embellishment, but the card stock pieces). Can you share that tip? thanks for sharing your card with us!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10