Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 7 May 2023

Wanted To Say Dies - New Stampin' Up! 2023-2024 Catalogue

 


I couldn't wait to order these dies when I saw them in the new 2023-2024 Catalogue. When my order arrived last week these were the first things out of the box.

For the first card I stamped a background of balloons using the Beautiful Balloons stamp set. The ink colours are in the product list.


I cut the Happy Birthday from the new More Dazzle Specialty DSP, it's so sparkly! The shadow was cut from Basic Black card stock.


For the second card I used the Cheerful Daisies Bundle. The outline of the flowers were all stamped in Smoky Slate ink. The flowers are coloured with a combination of Lemon Lolly and Daffodil Delight inks. The center of the flowers are Crushed Curry and Pecan Pie ink.


The Feel Better Soon greeting is cut from Daffodil Delight card stock and the shadow layer is Pool Party card stock.

All of these products are now available from my online Stampin' Up! store. Please contact me with any questions.

Check back soon for more new catalogue inspiration.

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10