Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 21 May 2023

Sunday Stargazing

 I have two super quick cards to share with you today. I haven't purchased the Reach for the Stars Bundle (yet) but I do have some of the Stargazing DSP that co ordinates with this bundle.

I used both of the planet sheets to make these cards.

The greetings are cut using the Wanted to Say and some of the fabulous Speciality Papers in this year's catalogue.


The first card uses the In Colour Textured Speciality Paper for the top layer and the purplish background is one of the Holographic Trio Specialty Papers. 

I also cut some of the stars from the Wanted to Say Dies from another of the Holographic Papers.

The second card used one of the Holographic Papers for the top layer and the Berry Burst sheet from the Soft Shimmer Specialty Papers.


I added a piece of  Sweet Sorbet Metallic Woven Ribbon behind the greeting that I frayed at each end.

I hope my super easy cards have brightened your Sunday afternoon.

All products used to make these cards are listed below, please contact me with any questions.

Happy stamping,

Rachel


Product List

1 comment:

01 09 10