Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 17 May 2023

Colour Creations Blog Hop Week 3 - Moody Mauve Daisies



 Welcome to week 3 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop with the Art With Heart Team. Every week we have been featuring one of the beautiful Stampin' Up! colours, starting with the new 2023-2025 In Colours. This week we are featuring Moody Mauve. Moody Mauve is lovely soft, dusty pink, that really does have a mauve tinge to it.

For my card this week I have used the Cheerful Daisies Bundle and the Fresh as a Daisy DSP. When I first saw the colour combinations in this DSP I was not sure I liked it, but it's growing on me. 


I stamped the daisy outlines in Moody Mauve ink and coloured with my Blends Markers, in Moody Mauve, Bubble Bath and the Colour Lifter. The center of the flowers are stamped in Copper Clay and the leaves in Wild Wheat to match the DSP.
The DSP I used for the background is both sides of the same sheet of DSP.

All of the products used to make this card are available through my online Stampin' Up! store.

Now it's time to see what the very talented Kathryn Ruddick has to share with us. Don't forget to visit all of the Blog Hop stops to see what Moody Mauve creations the rest of the team have to share with us.

If you find any problems with the links on our hop please head to Cathy Proctor's blog as she is the host of our hops and has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Join us next week when we will be featuring Pebbled Path.


Thanks for visiting,

Rachel


Product List

14 comments:

  1. Those papers are so pretty, and you've used them (and co-ordinating colours) beautifully, Rach. I wasn't sure about Moody Mauve at first, but the more I play with it, the more I love it. I am really taken with the Wild Wheat leaves you've stamped and die-cut - they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, this is such an effective use of both sides of the DSP, with your gorgeous coloured daisies bringing the whole card front together. Touches of Copper Clay and Wild Wheat work really well with the Moody Mauve daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa Gerrard17 May 2023 at 20:45

    Such a lovely card Rachel and a beautiful way to feature those lovely papers. I know you said you weren't particularly loving the colour combo but the card you have created is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful card Rachel. Your beautifully coloured daisies are gorgeous. Clever coordination of the colour combo with the background DSP. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moody Mauve is such a great colour for the daisies. Your card is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweet card, Rachel. The trio of daisies are placed beautifully and look gorgeous coloured in Bubble Bath and Moody Mauve. I wouln't have guessed those leaves were Wild Wheat, but wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauitful use of the Moody Mauve papers, card and Ink, love how you used them and the placement on your design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel Palmieri18 May 2023 at 16:32

    I do like the way you’ve softened the effect of Moody Mauve on your daisies, much more pleasing in the lighter shades.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Rachel and the softly coloured daisies are very pretty as the focal to the DSP panels. Love the placement of the circular sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card and layout Rachel, and such pretty hand coloured daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the daisies in Moody Mauve and the layout for the background is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colouring, Rachel, the flowers look wonderful over the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so good with your colouring with the blends! Lovely card and use of the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  14. RACHEL, your Moody Mauve and pink card is so pretty. MAY I CASE IT?

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10