Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 8 May 2023

Everlasting Beauty Two Ways


Hello stampers! I have more beautiful newness to share with you today. This set, Everlasting Beauty, was another set that was on my wish list as soon as I saw it.


For these two cards I used two different colouring techniques. The first card is coloured using watercolouring and the second card was coloured using Blends Markers.


I stamped the three images in Stazon Black on Fluid Watercolor paper and coloured using the ink colours listed below. I cut out the coloured images using two different sized squares from the Stylish Shapes Dies. I used one of the Foursquare Masks  and Blending Brushes to add interest to the card base.


For the second card I stamped the protea image in Memento Black ink on Basic White card stock. I coloured with the Blends colours listed below. I then very carefully fussy cut the image.


 The greeting was heat embossed in White Embossing Powder on Old Olive card stock. I used the circles from the Stylish Shapes to cut the greeting and the circle behind the flower. The background of the card was embossed with the Timeworn 3D Embossing Folder.
I love the images in this set, I'm looking forward to using them for heaps of projects.

All of the products used are listed below and available in my online store. Please contact me with any questions, I'm always happy to discuss Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel

Product List

5 comments:

01 09 10