Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 4 April 2023

Stampin' Up! In Colors 2023-2025


Hello fellow stampers. I have some very exciting news to share with you. Pictured below are the new Stampin' Up! In Colors that will be available from the 2nd of May in the 2023-2024 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.

I have shown each new colour with current and previous colours as a comparison.



As a demonstrator I have been able to pre order some products in these new colours so stay tuned for lots of samples in the weeks to come. Theses colours are available to customers from the 2nd of May.

I will be back shortly with similar comparisons for the 11 new colours joining the core Stampin' Up! colour range.

Last chance list happening now. Grab yourself a bargain!



Thanks for visiting, happy stamping,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10