Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 2 August 2023

Colour Creations Blog Hop week 14 Blueberry Bushel Construction

 



Hello friends, welcome to week 14 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop with the Art With Heart Team. Every week we have been featuring one of the fabulous Stampin' Up! colours in alphabetical order.

For this week's card I have cracked open a set I purchased recently called Construction Zone. This cute set has three different machines and lots of fun accessories and greetings. 

To make my card I stamped my chosen images in Memento Black ink and coloured them with my Blends Markers. Maybe for next week I will have to try a different colouring technique, I seen to be using my Blends Markers quite frequently.


The colours I used are Blueberry Bushel, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate and Ivory. I used the Nested Essentials Dies to cut out the Concrete Truck, the Crane and the Workman. I stamped the balloons a second time and fussy cut them. The balloons were adhered with Dimensionals over the top of the Concrete Truck.


All of the products used to make this card are available from my Stampin' Up! online store. The links are below. If you have any questions please contact me.

Exciting news! The Sept-Dec Christmas Catalogue is coming soon. If you would like me to send you a copy of the catalogue and do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator please contact me.


Now it's time to hop over to Cathy Proctor's blog to see the stunning project she has to share with us.


Cathy is also the fabulous host of our Colour Creations Blog Hop and has a complete list of tonight's participants in case you have an issue with any of our links.

Join us next week we when we will be featuring projects using Cajun Craze.

Thanks for visiting,

9 comments:

  1. Soo cute! I love this stamp set and how you have coloured it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best stamp set and your colouring is fab - you don't need to use a new technique, we love your amazing colouring, Rachel. My boys would have loved this card when they were little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa Gerrard2 August 2023 at 21:39

    I've only just purchased this stamp set and having seen your card it's making me want to ink it up. As always your colouring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An oh so cute card Rachel. Your colouring is wonderful - I love your shading and highlights. Great layout to show off the different images. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super-cute card, Rach! I love your colour choices, and your colouring is fabulous ... please don't feel you have to shy away from colouring with Stampin' Blends! The Nested Essentials dies are a great choice for the different panels on your card front, and raising up the balloons is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep telling myself that I don't need this stamp set, and then you make another fabulous card using it! I love the way you've used the rectangles for the different images, and your colouring is excellent. It's a really fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card Rachel. A fabulous set for the boys and your colouring and shading is perfect. Lots of practice using those Blends! Love the layout of the different panels and images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic card, Rachel. The nested dies are perfect for cutting out each of the images. Your blends colouring is beautiful and great combination of colours for a construction card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really cute card Rachel. Perfect for a little mans birthday. Lots of cute coloured images.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10