Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 23 October 2023

Heart of Christmas Blog Hop week 12 - So Very Merry Wishes

 




Hello friends, welcome to week 12 of the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop with members of the Art With Heart Team. Over the last 12 weeks we have been sharing our Christmas projects with you to inspire you in your Christmas crafting endeavours.

Today the card I have to share with you uses two wonderful and versatile stamp sets, So Very Merry and More Wishes. I was very excited to see More Wishes in the Sept to Dec catalogue as it co ordinates with the Biggest Wishes stamp set from the Annual Catalogue, which is one that I use for a lot of my cards. 


I stamped MERRY four times and then Christmas underneath,in Real Red ink. I did dust off my Stamaparatus for this card, but it could be done with out it as the stamps are photopolymer and easy to align.


The cardinal(?) stamp from the So Very Merry set was stamped in Memento ink and coloured with Blends Markers.

All of the products used to make this card are available from my online Stampin' Up! store, the links are below.

I now it's time to see what amazing project Rosa Leyden has to share with us. We hope we have inspired you to get stamping.


If you have any problems with the links on our hop, please head to Sharon's blog as she is the wonderful host of tonight's hop and has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Thanks for stopping by,
Rachel


Product List

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the effect of the Merry stamped multiple times. The layering over the top is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Rach. I love the big, bold sentiment, with repetition of the word "Merry". The Real Red is really striking. Lovely colouring of the sweet bird, and you've co-ordinated the die-cut foliage beautifully with the DSP in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the big, bright, bold greeting, Rachel! Love the colour coordination of the bird and foliage. Lots of lovely detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I love this design with the bold and large font and also can’t wait to play with this set. Rachel I love the colours and placement of your bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card Rachel. Your big bold sentiment with the repeated Merry is wonderful. The red cardinal in its circles at the side of the sentiment is a great layout, especially with the borders of DSP over the card base. So delightful. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Rachel and yes I think it is a cardinal. Those bold sentiments stand out perfectly in Real Red. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love that big sentiment, so cool, and I would never attempt that without my Stamparatus! I love the cardinal in the circle and the 3 embellishments, great card.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10