Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 30 October 2023

Heart of Christmas week 13 - Wishes All Around

 


 Hello stamping friends, it's time for more Christmas inspiration with week 13 of the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop.

This week I have two wreath cards to share with you, using the dies from the Wishes All Around Die set.


For the first card I have used the Brushed Gold Cards and Envelopes as my card base. These cards and envelopes come pre printed with the gold streaks on them. The wreathes on this card are cut from Granny Apple Green card stock and Granny Apple Green Foil from the Foil Sheets pack in the Dec to Jan Mini catalogue.


For the second card I again used Granny Apple Green for the top wreath and Shaded Spruce for the bottom wreath. The DSP in the background is from the Joy of Christmas DSP pack. The links for all of these products are listed below. If you have any questions about these products please contact me.


The berries on both cards were made using the red enamel from the Pearlized Enamel Effects Basics. This enamel is like a thick paint that dries into berry looking dots.

Now it's time to hop over to see what the amazingly lovely and talented Christine Blain has to share with us.

If you encounter any problems with the links in our hop please head to Sharon's blog as she is the fabulous host of our Heart of Christmas blog hops and has a full list of tonight's participants.

Thanks for hopping by,
Rachel


Product List

7 comments:

  1. Both very beautiful cards Rachel. I especially love your first Brushed Gold card using the foil wreath and that gorgeous lush red bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to love about both of your cards, Rach! I'm a sucker for a wreath, and your double-layered wreaths are just gorgeous. I really like the Granny Apple Green foil (first time seeing it in use, in tonight's blog hop!), and your use of Enamel Effects to create all those delightful, dimensional, berries. The gold elements, and gorgeous red bow, on your first card are really eye-catching. On your second card, I love the darker coloured music-patterned paper as a backdrop to the bright wreath, and heat-embossed sentiment. Nicely done, my friend. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous wreath cards Rachel. I do love a wreath and both of yours are wonderful with the double layered die cut wreaths. I love your use of the Granny Apple Green foil and the addition of the red Enamellized Dots make wonderful berries. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly beautiful! I love wreaths.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The brushed gold card looks great, so shiny and lush with your gorgeous double layered wreath. The Pearlized Enamel Effects for the berries is a wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel I do love a wreath at Christmas time and your wreath cards are both stunning. I particularly like the first card, so much so that, I am popping some of those gilded note cards in my cart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both your cards Rachel. The gold brushed card looks fab. Love the choice of DSP on the second card.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10