Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 6 November 2023

Heart of Christmas week 14 - Festive and Fun

 

Hello stampers, I'm back for week 14 of the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop with the Art With Heart team.

This week I have a really cute card to share with you that was made using the Festive & Fun stamp set.
I stamped the rhinoceros in Memento Black and coloured with Stampin Blends. The colours I used are listed below.


The patterned papers above and below the image are from the Merry Bold and Bright DSP pack. For the greeting I stamped one of the stamps from the Joy To You stamp set and then cut out the individual MERRY and CHRISTMAS words.

Now it's time to see what the delightfully talented Judy May has to share with us.
If you encounter any issues with the links in our hop please go to Sharon's blog as she is the amazing host of our Christmas blog hops and has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Thanks for hopping by,

6 comments:

  1. This delightful card is sure to put a smile on the face of the recipient, Rach! I love the layout, and the playful, fun, papers you've used. The main image is coloured beautifully (as always), and I'm a big fan of the way you created your sentiment, to give that stamp set even more mileage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, this certainly is a fun and festive card. I love how you used the xmas lights paper at the top and the green circles pattern below your beautifully coloured image. This layout is brilliant and could be used for so many SU projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, Rachel. I love the fun, bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Rachel and I just love your colouring as always, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bright, fun card, Rachel. The image pairs so well with the fun patterns in the Merry Bold & Bright DSP and you've coloured it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bright happy Christmas card Rachel. Another perfectly coloured image and I like that you 'fussy cut' the bold Merry Christmas from the larger greeting.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10