Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 27 November 2023

Heart of Christmas week 17 - Last one!

 




It's the last week of the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop. I hope you have been visiting weekly to get your Christmas inspiration and that you have begun making your own Christmas cards, only 4 weeks to go!


I have a very pretty Christmas card to share with you tonight. I had some of the beautiful Snowflake Magic Specialty DSP that I really wanted to use.


I cut three strips of the small snowflake design and mounted them of a piece of Bubble Bath card stock. I used the highlight/texture stamp from the Merriest Trees stamp set to stamp Versamark in Bubble Bath card stock. I heat embossed in White Embossing Powder.


The greeting is stamped in Bubble Bath ink on white cardstock. The final touch is a snowflake cut from More Dazzle Specialty DSP with one of the Chic Dies.

Now it's time to hop over to Caroline Manwaring's blog to see what Christmas goodness she has to share with us.


If you have any issues with the links in our blog hop please head to Sharon's blog as she is the wonderful host of our Christmas Blog Hops and has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel

Product List

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your card is beyond pretty - it's gorgeous! I love the foil background, and the colours are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how lovely! An unexpected colour combination that just looks beautiful, Rach. I might just have to reconsider my aversion to pink for Christmas! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine Proctor27 November 2023 at 22:56

    What an unusual but totally gorgeous colour combination, Rachel! That foil is stunning, as is your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel the gorgeous foil panels work so well with Bubble Bath pink elements. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So eye catching with those 3 strips of shiny papers, Rachel. A nice change to add the pale pink tones to allow the Snowflake Magic papers to shine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous Christmas card Rachel. I love the way you have used the Snowflake Magic DSP with the 3 panels to create the background. The simplicity of the heat embossed tree is delightful and I love your your colour choices. Brilliant. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is indeed a very pretty card, Rachel. Pretty, shiny prettiness! I echo Kates' comment - so eye catching. Loving the pink too!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10