Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 29 November 2023

Colour Creations Blog Hop week 31 - Lost Lagoon Trusty Toolbox


 

Hello stampers, I have a sneak peek of some new products to share with you for my Colour Creations Blog Hop. The Jan to April catalogue is live for customers on the 4th of Jan, but as Demonstrators we are able to pre order early. 

Today's card features the Trusty Toolbox DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalogue which also starts on the 4th of Jan. The other new item shown here is the Mini Alphabet Die Set which has three dies only that feature numerous numerals and other items such as question marks and exclamation marks! Such a versatile die set.



I cut the letters from Lost Lagoon and then white so that I could layer them for added effect. The tools around the greeting were fussy cut from the DSP.


I'm looking forward to making many more masculine cards with this DSP and the co ordinating stamp and dies, Trusty Tools Bundle. If you do not already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like a copy of the catalogue please let me know. All products used here are from Stampin' Up! and will be available from the 4th of Jan.

Now it's time to see what beautiful creation my stamping friend Rachel Palmeri has to share with us.


If you have any issues with the links in our hop, please head to Cathy's blog as she is the amazing host of our Colour Creations Blog Hops and has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Thank you very much for visiting and remember to check out all of the Lost Lagoon inspiration the team has to share with you tonight.

Rachel

6 comments:

  1. I love this sneak peek, Rach! Great use of the fab new products. I love the Mini Alphabet Dies, and really like how the "y" resembles a tool (don't you think?). Great, fun, card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, I hadn’t noticed the y resembled, maybe a spanner

      Delete
  2. This is such a great masculine card, Rachel! Thank you for pointing out the amazing feature of the new alphabet dies - three dies means no more lost letter dies. I think this DSP will be so popular in SALE-a-bration as you can make amazing cards by simply fussy cutting it even if you don't own the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, those alphabet dies look fabulous layered like that, Rachel. The way you haved added the fussy cut images around the circle is very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card for a handy fella, Rachel. Love it. The layered use of the of the Alphabet dies is gorgeous - a beautiful shadow effect. I have been trying to finish my Christmas card stash and not allowed myself to play with the new goodies. After seeing your card I will have to have a play. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sneak peek and can hardly wait to get my hands on this paper. The red looks really good with Lost Lagoon, and I like the way you placed a strip of DSP behind the fussy cut tools.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10