Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 2 October 2023

Heart of Christmas Blog Hop week 9 Bright Gifts of Christmas



Hello stamping friends, welcome to week 9 of the Heart of Christmas Blog hop with the  Art With Heart Team. Every Monday until the end of November we will be sharing our Christmas projects with you.
This week I am sharing a card I made using the Gifts of Giving stamp set.


The Santa image was coloured with Blends Markers. The colours are listed below.


The main image and the mat were both out with Deckled Rectangle Dies. The Background DSP is from the Merry Bold & Bright pack.


The final touch on my cards was a trio of Rhinestone Jewels coloured with my Granny Apple Green, Blueberry Bushel and Real Red Blends Markers.

Now it's time to hop over and see what my lovely stamping friend Andrea Sargent has to share with us.
If you encounter any problems with the links in our hop please head to Sharon's blog as she is the wonderfully amazing host of our Christmas hops and has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Be sure to check back on Wednesday night when we will be having our Colour Creations Blog Hop.

Happy stamping,

7 comments:

  1. I love your colour choices, and colouring, on this card, Rach. So bright, happy and festive. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Your colours are awesome, as is the DSP in the background. Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and festive card Rachel. Your Blends colouring is wonderful. Your colours and DSP are so bright and happy and I am sure will bring a smile to the recipient’s face. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous and fun card, Rachel. I love the bright colours you’ve selected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel, as always, fabulous work colouring the image using Blends colours to match the vibrant DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fabulous card will put a smile on everyone's face Rachel. It's such a bright and happy card. I love the colouring of this fun image with your blends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel I am simply in awe of your colouring. Your focal image is absolutely stunning. I have just ordered this DSP and am excited to use it now I have seen your awesome card.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10