Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 14 February 2024

Colour Creations Blog Hop week 40 - Pool Party Meadows

 

Hello stamping friends, the Art With Heart Team are back with week 40 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop. As I write this post we are without power at home so I will be a little brief so that I can conserve the battery on my device.

This week our projects feature Pool Party, a lovely soft blue/ green from the Subtles Colour Family.

I am using a colour combination that was inspired by a piece of clothing I saw last week. I have paired Pool Party with Lemon Lime Twist and Basic Black.


I used a die from the Meadow Dies pack to cut a silhouette from Basic Black card stock. The Lemon Lome Twist piece was embossed with one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders from our Online Exclusives.

The Pool Party patterned paper is from the Sunny Days DSP Pack and is available for free as a Sale-a-bration reward.
Don't forget to check out all of the amazing Sale=a=bration rewards available with any purchase of $90 or more.



Now it’s time to see what amazing creation Cathy Proctor has to share with us.
As Cathy is also the wonderful host of our Colour Creations Blog Hop, please also head to her blog if you have any issues with the links in our hop.

Thanks for joining us,
Rachel


Product List

8 comments:

  1. I love the colours, texture and patterns on this card, Rachel. The colour combo is really fun and fresh, and I like how you made the die-cut piece the focus of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and graphic, Rachel! I love all of the texture on this card! I hope your power is restored very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Power has been returned, yay!

      Delete
  3. Such a bright fun card Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. That black with the negative from the diecut is really cool with the LLT behind it and love all the different textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what a striking colour combo Rachel. I love it and I love your card with the negative of the focal image in black. Your layers and textures are wonderful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love how the LLT pops through the Basic Black die cut negative.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10