Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 21 February 2024

Colour Creations Blog Hop week 41 - Poppy Parade Tools

 



It's time for another Colour Creation Blog Hop with the Art With Heart Team. Every week we have been featuring one of the fabulous Stampin' Up! colours in alphabetical order. This week we are featuring Poppy Parade which is a bright, orange based red from our Brights Colour Family.
I have combined the Trusty Tools stamp set with the Trusty Toolbox DSP from the current Sale-a-bration rewards.


The panel for the greeting was cut with Everyday Details Dies. I added the nut and bolt from the Trusty Tools bundle and Basic Gray card stock.

Now it's time for the next stop on our Blog Hop, I'm looking forward to seeing what my lovely friend Sharon Davern has to share with us.


If you encounter any issues with the links in our hop please head to Cathy's blog as she is the lovely host of this hop and has a complete list of today's participants.

Please take the time to check out the other fabulous projects our members have to share with you and to drop them a comment to show your appreciation.

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel


Product List

8 comments:

  1. Great card, Rach! I love how you've used the papers, and the sentiment stamped in Poppy Parade looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Rachel, and perfect for a handy dad. The coloured tools, layered over the sentiment panel, look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like many of us could see great possibilities with this SAB DSP. Great card for Fathers Day Rachel, big and bold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Rachel, this is one of my favourite sets in the Mini Catalogue. I use it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vibrant Father's Day card Rachel and a great way to feature the fab paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful masculine card, Rachel. Great use of those papers and love the bold sentiment stamped on the white diecut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your masculine card, Rachel, especially the red paint on the paintbrush.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Rachel, not sure I could give that one to my hubby but I am sure it would be good for a few friends I know! LOL. I do love these tools just don't have a handy husband!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10