Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 8 May 2024

Colour Creations Blog Hop week 2 - Petunia Pop Country Flowers

 


Unfortunately I was a little off the ball to join week two of the 2024-2025 Colour Creations Blog Hop with the Art With Heart Team, but I had my card almost finished so I wanted to share with you any way.
 
We are starting with the new In Colours and this week it’s Petunia Pop. Every year Stampin’ Up! release 5 new, in vogue colours to keep our colour range fresh.

As we had a stunning array of cards using Country Flowers last week with Peach Pie I thought I’d use my set with Petunia Pop.
I stamped the pot and flowers image in Memento Black and coloured with my Blends Markers in Petunia Pop and Shy Shamrock. I use the Colour Lifter a lot with this image so that I could get a wide range of shades with the same colour, Petunia Pop.


I used one of the new Spotlight on Nature Dies to cut the pail piece. The background white piece is embossed with the Eyelet 3D Folder.

I added a mat layer of Berry Burst card stock under the embossed layer for a bit of contrast.

If you would like to see all of the links in the blog hop please head to Cathy Proctor's blog as she has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Happy stamping
Rachel


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10