Subscribe to my Newsletter

Thursday 30 July 2020

Christmas in July Countdown - Day 2

Here is day 2 in my Christmas in July Countdown. I'm counting down to the end of July so tomorrow will be the last day of my count down. I can't believe how fast this year is disappearing! Although I can't wait for it to end, hopefully 2021 will be a better, healthier year for everyone.

Back to today's card. I have used the Don't Stop Believing set from the upcoming catalogue, it's available from the 4th of August. 
I have watercoloured the Santa with one of the new Water Painters. I love these new brushes. With three different tip they are much more versatile for different projects. At only $21 per pack there are great value.


The Santa and a Real Red mat were cut using the Layered Oval Dies. I stamped the greeting in Smokey Slate in the background and added a few of my favourite Rhinestone Jewels. The card base is thick Whisper White card stock.

Happy stamping and stay healthy,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10