Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 14 July 2020

Colour INKspiration #CI81

I finally got organised in time to participate in one of these Color INKspiration challenges.

I thought these were particularly Chrismy colours, so I used a new set from the August - December catalogue, called Don't Stop Believing.


 I stamped the main Santa image on Crumb Cake card stock in White embossing powder. I coloured this image using a Water Painter and White Craft ink, Memento Black ink, Real Red, Cinnamon Cider, Flirty Flamingo, Seaside Spray ink.


The layers were cut using the Stitched Rectangular dies. The snowflakes on the background are stamped in Versamark. The greeting is stamped in white Embossing Powder on Vellum card stock.
The last details are a few snowflakes from the Snowflake Sequins that are topped with Pearl Rhinestones.

I will be back tomorrow with a Colour Creations Showcase with the Art With Heart Team.

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10