Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 20 July 2020

Heart of Christmas 2020 - July

Welcome to the first Heart of Christmas blog hop for 2020! The Art With Heart Team will be here every month to share with you some special Christmas inspiration. Considering the crazy year we are having world wide, Christmas will be here before we know it!

The Christmas card I have to share with you today uses a blend of old and new products.
Firstly I punched 5 ornaments using the small ornament punch from the Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack, which is a returning favourite from last year's catalogue. The DSP used here is called Heartwarming Hugs, new in the upcoming Catalogue.


Next I placed a small piece of Adhesive Foam Sheet behind each ornament. I then positioned letters from the Playful Alphabet dies on each ornament and ran then them through my cutting machine.



 The letters were very easy to remove from inside the ornament shapes and I was left with a negative letter in each ornament, with Adhesive Foam Sheet on the back. This made it very easy to attach to my Real Red card front, although I did use a ruler to make sure they were straight. The Christmas was stamped in White Embossing Powder. The card base is Pear Pizzazz.


The garland across the top of the card is cut from the new Detailed Dove Dies, which are available on their own or in a bundle with a 10% discount with the Dove of Hope stamp set, in the upcoming Handmade for You Catalogue.



For more Christmas inspiration from the Art With Heart Team head to Judy's blog for a complete list of tonight's participants.

Thanks for visiting,
Happy stamping,
Rachel 


Product List

10 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! Very creative, Rach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing card Rachel- a super cool way to use the playful alphabet dies in a Christmas Card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Rachel and I love how you've used the alphabet dies for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever Rachel, I wonder what you are making with the rest of the letters?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your card Rachel. It is amazing. Such a clever idea to die cut the letters for Christmas out of the baubles and to use the Adhesive foam sheets. Looking forward to seeing how you use the "Christmas" letters. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Rachel it is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's very cool that those letters fit inside those baubles, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea, I love it Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel, thanks for sharing your unique and cute card with its instructions. I would love to try it. Would you be willing to share the measurements please? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10