Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 12 October 2020

Quite Curvy Rainbow

 I thought I'd share some rainbow happiness with you on this beautiful spring afternoon! These cards were made using a new bundle called Quite Curvy, that will be available in the upcoming Jan to July Mini Catalogue. This bundle will also be available as a special pre order only during November. The bundle includes a stamp set with four curvy greetings, two floral/leaf stamps, three birds and a couple of smaller greetings. The dies have three curvy dies and framelits to cut out the leaf images and the birds. 


I cut each of the card stock with the curvy dotted die and then layered on to the front of the Thick Whisper White card base.


The bird was stamped in Memento Black and coloured with Blends Markers. The small leaf sprig is a die in this set.


For the second card I started with the left overs from my first card and cut each one again using the curvy die resulting in the random curve shape. These were attached in random order.


The greeting is from A Grand Kid and has been heat embossed in white on Gorgeous Grape card stock. It was cut using one of the Rectangular Stitched Dies.


The card base is Basic Black card stock.

I hope you like my bright happy cards, I'm looking forward to using this bundle. To show you how versatile it is I'll be back on Wednesday to show you a very different card made with this set.

Happy stamping,
Rachel


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I love the rainbow Rachel, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving these cards! Creative use of this beautiful die set!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10