Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 25 October 2020

Vintage Christmas Baubles

 


I had fun making this pretty frilly Christmas card. I was one of my class cards this month and I think my class ladies enjoyed it too.


The baubles are punched from the Brushed Metal card stock with the Bauble Punches. Two of the baubles are dry embossed with the Hammered Metal and the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing folders.


It's a bit hidden by the Lace and the Linen ribbon but there is one of the beautiful Gold Hoop embellishments tucked in there that the baubles are attached to. 


The holly leaves and the gold berries have been cut using the Poinsettia Dies. The background Very Vanilla card stock was embossed with the Subtle 3D embossing folder.


The greeting is from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set and was heat embossed in Gold Embossing Powder.


All of the products I used to make these cards are listed below and are available in my online store. If you have any questions or comments about my project please contact me.

Thanks for visiting,
Happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Rachel! Great inspiration! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10