Subscribe to my Newsletter

Saturday 31 October 2020

Peek-a-Hoot Doves of Hope

 


I have combined a couple of my favourite Mini Catalogue products on this card. I have used the Peek-a-Hoot dies and the Dove of Hope stamp set.


The doves were heat embossed in silver no Whisper White card stock. I coloured a few highlights with my Blends markers. I try not to colour on the silver embossing as the markers tend to discolour the silver. It's very hard to see in the photos but I coloured the tips of both doves'wings and the bauble with a Wink of Stella pen to give them a lovely sparkly effect.


The Peek-a-Hoot dies were cut from a piece of In Good Taste DSP. Don't forget this sale finished TOMORROW!


The greeting is heat embossed in silver on the Real Red card stock and the card base is Early Espresso.

Thanks for visiting, 

Happy stamping, 

Rachel

1 comment:

01 09 10