Subscribe to my Newsletter

Friday 2 October 2020

A Merry Hello

 

Here’s a card I made a while ago when I was having a play with the hostess stamp set in the Aug-Dec Catalogue called A Merry Hello. I also made this card which I showed you earlier.

I stamped two of the small stocking images joined together, which was pretty easy as this is a Photopolymer stamp set. I used my Blends Markers to colour the images, in Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Real Red.

The holly leaf and leaf sprig are stamped in Mossy Meadow and Old Olive respectively. The background papers use are from the Heartwarming Hugs DSP, which is one of the packs available at 15% for all of October.


The greeting is from the Itty Bitty Christmas set and is stamped in Real Red.

Thanks for visiting and happy World Cardmaking Day tomorrow!

Happy stamping,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10