Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 15 November 2020

Game On Cards to Share

 
Hello stampers, I have something a little different to share with you tonight.I bought this stamp set during the sale and thought it was time it saw ink. 


I chose Real Red, Basic Black and Basic Gray as my colour palette to reflect the traditional colours in the games.


For my first card I stamped the chess pieces in Memento Black ink and then coloured with Blends Markers in Black, Smoky Slate and the Colour Lifter.


The two squares were cut with the Stitched Shapes Dies. On the Basic Black card base I stamped several of the checkered stamps in Versamark and then heat embossed with White Emboss Powder.


The greeting is perfect for this card and for the second card also. 

For the second card I used the playing cards stamp and coloured the stamp directly with the Stampin' Markers in Basic Gray and Real Red. I stamped the same image numerous times in Versamark on the Real Red card base. 


I fussy cut the playing cards.The middle panel is Basic Gray card stock that has been dry embossed with the Tasteful Textures 3D embossing folder. There are two angled strips of Silver Foil card stock behind the Basic Gray panel.


All of the products used to make these cards are available through my online store, the links are below. 
For more information or if you have any questions please contact me.

Thanks for visiting, I will be back tomorrow night with the final Heart of Christmas Showcase with the Art With Heart stampers.

Happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10