Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 23 November 2020

Lots of Darling Donkeys

 


I have been having more fun playing with the Darling Donkeys Sale-a-bration stamp set. You can see the first card I made with this set by clicking on the photo below.


They are such happy looking donkeys and really fun to colour. 

For the first card I coloured the donkeys with Blends Markers in Crumb Cake and Soft Suede and a tiny bit of Flirty Flamingo. Once they were coloured I carefully fussy cut both donkeys. 

The hills were cut using one of the dies from the Quite Curvy Bundle in Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz. One the front hill I heat embossed one of the greetings from the Quite Curvy Bundle. The small 'It's your birthday' is from the Darling Donkeys stamp set.

To make the clouds I used a new tool coming in the Jan to June Mini Catalogue, Blending Brushes! Yay, I'm very excited that Stampin' Up! have added these brushes to our range. The stencil for the clouds was cut from the Happy Dies.I will be back later this week with a video to demonstrate how these brushes work.


He's such a cutey. This set is going to be very well used, I love it.

For the next card I used the third donkey from this stamp set. When I stamped the donkey on Whisper White I masked the flower so that it did not stamp because I wanted to add a balloon instead. The balloon is from the Happy Dies and was cut from Rainbow Glimmer paper, another current favourite product. 


I hand drew the string for the balloon with a Black Stampin' Write Marker. This donkey was coloured with Smoky Slate Markers and a tiny bit of Flirty Flamingo for inside his ears.


The panel on the left side of the card was done using the Baby Wipe technique with Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point and Bermuda Bay. I coloured white Crushed Seam Binding with a Granny Apple Green Blends Marker to co ordinate with the balloon.


I hope you love this stamp set as much as I do. It is available for FREE with a $90 purchase during our Sale-a-bration sale which begins on the 5th of January.
All of the products I used for these cards are listed below. Please contact me with any questions.

Don't forget the 24hr Sale on tomorrow only! The list of sale products is available here.


Thanks for visiting,
Happy stamping,
Rachel


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10