Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 22 February 2021

Sale-a-bration Countdown - Paper Blooms

 


Tonight I have a super easy but very effective card to share with you. The Paper Blooms DSP is a Sale-a-bration reward, free with any $90 purchase.

I have used two strips of the DSP on this card front with a greeting from the In Bloom stamp set, which coordinates perfectly with the Paper Blooms DSP.


The Rococo Rose flower has been cut using the Pierced Blooms dies, which again coordinate with the Paper Blooms DSP and the In Bloom stamp set.


The card base is the beautiful Seaside Spray, which is leaving our range at the end of the current Annual Catalogue. I'll miss this colour.

Thanks for visiting,
I'll be back tomorrow with another sample and the AWHT Colour Creation Showcase, featuring Pretty Peacock.

Happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10