Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Sale-a-bration finishes in 5 days! Daisy Pop Up Card

 


Only 5 days remaining to earn your free Sale-a-bration rewards! 
Today I have returned to the Field and Flowers DSP for my Sale-a-bration sample.

I have made a Pop Up Flip card featuring the daisy print from the Field and Flowers DSP. I owe inspiration for this project to Melissa Stout who made a wonderful video on how to make this card.

The card base is Basic Black and the dies I used to make this card are the Stitched Shapes dies. The daisy on the front has been punch with the Medium Daisy Punch.

I will have a tutorial for this card after I have used it in my upcoming Pop Up card class.


Don't forget to earn your Sale-a-bration rewards before the end of Feb!
Contact me with any questions.

Thanks for visiting,
Happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

1 comment:

01 09 10