Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 3 February 2021

Sweet Strawberry and Berry Blessings Bundle Tutorial

 


Hello stampers! I have something new for you today. I am going to start offering tutorials based on my favourite bundles offered by Stampin' Up!.

The first tutorial I have to share with you uses the Sweet Strawberry Bundle from the Jan to June Mini Catalogue and the Berry Blessings Bundle from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. These products coordinate perfectly.

This tutorial has five different cards.






The tutorials include a supply list and instructions with measurements in cm and inches.

These PDF files will be emailed to you once payment has been made by Paypal. 


If you have any questions please contact me.

I will be back tonight with the Art With Heart Team Colour Creation Showcase.

Happy stamping,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10