Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 22 February 2021


My Sale-a-bration sample for today is actually one that I did not get to post yesterday.


I have used two Sale-a-bration rewards for this card. The first is the Darling Donkey stamp set. I have masked the flower with small pieces of Sticky Notes before inking the stamp so that I can add a balloon instead.


The stamp was inked with Memento Black ink so that I can colour this image with my Blends Markers.


I drew the string for the balloon with a Black Stampin Write Marker.
The background paper is from the Oh So Ombre 6"x6" paper pack which is another Sale-a-bration reward.


The balloon is a small piece of Rainbow Glimmer paper. 

I will return later today with a Sale-a-bration sample for today.

Happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10