Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 29 June 2022

Colour Creations Blog Hop week 9 - Blackberry Bliss

 


Week 9 of our Colour Creations Blog Hop means it's time to celebrate beautiful Blackberry Bliss.
For my card today I am using the Season of Chic Bundle.


I started by embossing a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock with the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder. I applied Versamark, followed by Heat and Stick Powder and the Gilded Leafing in a random, patchy manner so that the background looks aged or vintage.


The flowers were stamped in Blackberry Bliss on Fresh Freesia card stock and the top layer were cut from Fresh Freesia card stock.


I die cut the mesh piece and a few leaves from the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper.


I cut some of the new gold and vanilla ribbon in half length ways and added some loops between the flowers. I also unraveled some to the Gold Twine and added it behind the flowers. In the center of the flowers I added some Rhinestone Jewels coloured with a Soft Suede Blends Marker.

Now it's time to see what the other Art With Heart Team members have to share with us. The next stop is blog of the lovely Sharon Davern. 


If you encounter any problems with the links in our blog hop head to Cathy Proctor's blog for a complete list of tonight's participants.

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel










8 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty, Rachel. Freesia works so nicely with Blackberry, and the way the gold highlights the texture in the background is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an eye-catching, textural, card, Rachel! Gold and Blackberry Bliss look so beautiful together. I really like how you created the background, and stamped on the Fresh Freesia flower die-cuts. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these layers that have combined to make a gorgeous card. Gold and blackberry bliss are a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a striking card Rachel and the gold adds elegance. Love the stamping of BB onto Freesia card stock and your rhinestones coloured with Soft Suede adds a soft gold accent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty "shabby chic" card Rachel – snap on your colour combination, I really love Fresh Freesia and Blackberry Bliss together too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely regal card Rachel. You have really achieved the "aged or vintage" look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card and I love the vintage shabby chic look of it! I need to get this suite of products I think! love the Fresh Freesia with Blackberry bliss just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely vintage style card. The Gold leaf over the Timeworn Type EF is delightful and works as a great backdrop for the Season of Chic flowers. I love your used of Fresh Freesia and gold with Blackberry Bliss - its delightful. X

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10