Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 4 July 2022

Heart of Christmas Blog Hop 2022 - week 1 Decorated With Happiness Bundle

 


Welcome to week 1 of the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop 2022.

This week I have two cards to share with you that I made using the Decorated With Happiness Bundle.


I cut one each of the baubles from Glimmer Gold Paper and Gold Foil Paper. I then reassembled the baubles using the pieces from the opposite paper. 


The branch for the top card is cut from green Glimmer Paper and the bow from Gold Foil Paper. I used the largest frame from the new Fabulous Frames Dies as a border for the bauble.


For the second card the branch is cut from Soft Succulent card stock and the bow is from the Very Vanilla Satin Edged Ribbon.


The background for the bauble is Merry Merlot card stock. The corners of the center panel were cut using the Very Best Trio Punch.


The background for this card is a piece of Evening Evergreen from the 6"x 6" DSP from last year as I have not received the new ones for this year yet.


I hope we are inspiring you to make a start on your Christmas cards. The next stop on our hop is the blog belonging to Sharon Daven, who is also the host of our Christmas blog hop. If you have any problems with the links in this hop head to Sharon's blog as she will have a complete list of tonight's participants.

All of the supplies used for these projects are listed below.

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel


Product List

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful die inlay cards, Rachel – what a great idea to make "two-fer" cards with this technique and not waste any of the pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so beautifully elegant, Rachel! The colours are wonderful, and the boughs and baubles are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully arranged baubles Rachel. Your cards are lovely and showcase the richness of the glitter papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have used several new products so beautifully, Rachel. I love the "mix and match" inlaid baubles, and all the glimmer and shine on your first card. The second card is really elegant, and I love how you used the Very Best Trio punch to create lovely detail on the focal banner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great choice to use the inlaid technique to create two cards, Rachel. The metallic card is beautiful and the Trio punch to create that banner on your 2nd card is great. I'm loving that punch too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate I love your stunning traditional Christmas cards. They are both so elegant and I really like the way you used the opposite papers to inlay the baubles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Rachel. Calling you Kate :( Where is my head?

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous cards and I love the colours. TFS. X X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, they have a elegant and traditional Christmas air about them, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caroline Manwaring18 July 2022 at 22:07

    Two lovely and elegant cards Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I thought I had commented on your post. I was just looking at your blog as I have been loving your cards using this bundle. I am so sorry to have missed commenting. Your cards are great. I love the frame on the first one and the green glimmer for the pine leaves. Just love the simplicity of the bauble hanging from the leaves on both the cards it is elegant and refined. Both gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10