Subscribe to my Newsletter

Friday 8 July 2022

Hippest Hippos Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration



It's Sale-A-Bration time at Stampin' Up! These gorgeous Hippos and the co ordinating Hippo Dies are two of the rewards that you can earn for free with a $90 purchase.



These guys are so cute! I stamped lots of images in Memento Black Ink and coloured them with Smoky Slate Blends Markers. 
For the first card a cut out one of each of the images with the matching dies and mounted them on circles cut from the Stylish Shapes Dies.


I coloured the background with one of the Butterflies and Flowers Layering Masks, that is sadly discontinued now. As this card is longer than standard I had to mask the top half of the card first and then move the mask to cover the bottom of the card. I used a small amount of tape to hold the mask in place.

The tiny flower and umbrella were cut from the Hippo Dies from card scraps.

For the second card I used another of my coloured Hippos. The background of this card was masked with a mask from the Basic Borders Dies and Blending Brushes. I masked some of the clouds on to the card base with Crumb Cake ink.


The waves were cut from another of the Basic Borders Dies. I used some of the Snowfall Accents Puff Paint. I hope it looks like white caps on the waves.


The boat was cut from Crumb Cake and the sunglasses are Sweet Sorbet. I couldn't decide on a greeting for this card so I left it blank.


Although Sale-a-bration goes until the end of August the various Sale-a-bration rewards are only available until sold out. As these Hippos have been super popular, if you would like your own set I suggest ordering ASAP.

Please contact me with any questions, I'm always happy to talk card making and Stampin' Up!

Happy stamping,
Rachel


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10