Subscribe to my Newsletter

Monday 25 September 2023

Heart of Christmas Blog Hop week 8 -Sparkly Trucking Along

 



Hello stamping friends, it's time for more Christmas inspiration with the Art With Heart Team. Every week until early December the Art With Heart team will be participating in a Heart of Christmas Blog Hop to share heaps of Christmas projects.
For this week's card I have used the Trucking Along Bundle and A Walk In The Forest DSP. The Trucking Along Bundle is an Online Exclusive product that is only available through my online store.



I stamped the truck in Balmy Blue Ink and the tree in Pretty Peacock Ink.


The background is a piece of DSP from A Walk In The Forest DSP. The circle behind the truck is a piece of silver from the More Dazzle Speciality DSP that was cut with the 2 3/8" punch. The Pretty Peacock circle behind the sparkly circle is from the Stylish Shapes Dies.


All of the products used to make this card are available through my online store.

Now it's time to head to the next stop on our blog hop and see what the lovely Kate Morgan has to share with us.

If you encounter any problems with the links in our blog hop please head to Sharon's blog as she is the amazing host of our Christmas blog hops and has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Thanks for visiting,
Rachel




Product List

7 comments:

  1. I wasn't sure I would use this particular design in the pack of paper, but I love what you've done with it, Rach! Great idea, to draw the colours from the DSP to use on the truck and tree. I love the added sparkle, too. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great pairing of DSP with this stamp set, Rachel. I love these no-traditional blue tones for a Christmas card - hoe good does Pretty Peacock look with Balmy Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, Rachel. I love your combination of A Walk in The Forest DSP with the Trucking Along stamps. It works so well with your colour combo and the added sparkle. Beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DSP works so well with the Trucking Along Bundle, Rachel. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love some sparkle and how good does it look behind your truck, really encourages the eyes down to the feature of the card. I haven't noticed this DSP, but I love that it is a great alternative to the traditional Christmas colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have razzled and dazzled with this gorgeous creation, Rachel. I love it! Balmy Blue and Pretty Peacock are such a pretty colour combination, and I just love the background DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Rachel what a lovely way to use the paper in such non traditional colours. I also love the addition of the More Dazzle circle to sparkle it up.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10