Subscribe to my Newsletter

Thursday 24 October 2024

Sneak Peek - Cake Creations


Hi stampers, I have a peek at a new set that is one of our up coming Online Exclusives. It's called Cake Creations and it includes a stamp set and coordinating dies. I have also used the new Marbled Elegance DSP. This paper is gorgeous, with beautiful gold, red and pink swirls it's going to be really popular!


I have cut the cake from Real Red card stock and added some texture with Real Red ink and one of the stamps in the set.
Do you love  the dripping gold icing? So special!

The cake stand was cut from wood grain paper, from Country Woods DSP. 


The flowers are stamped in Bubble Bath and the leaves in Granny Apple Green. They were all cut with the coordinating dies.


The background Marble Elegance DSP was cut with a Deckled Rectangle Die and was mounted on a thin Bubble Bath mat. This was then adhered to a Basic White card base.

I hope you enjoyed my quick peek at some new products that are available to customers next month. I love the perks of being a demonstrator, lots of opportunities to check out the new stuff early, and a great discount. Drop me a line if you are interested in joining.


Happy stamping, 

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10