Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 16 October 2024

Colour Creations Week 25 - Fresh Freesia Racing By

 



Hello stampers, here we are with week 25 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop with the Art With Heart Team. Every week we have been featuring one of the beautiful Stampin' Up! colours in alphabetical order. This week we have reached the halfway point with Fresh Freesia, which a beautiful mauve colour in the Subtles Colour Family.


I am running short of masculine cards in my stash so I wanted to see if I could use Fresh Freesia for a masculine card.

I have used the Racing By stamp set and combined Fresh Freesia with Coastal Cabana and Azure Afternoon.


I stamped the car outline three times and then filled them in with either Fresh Freesia, Coastal Cabana and Azure Afternoon.


The greeting is stamped in Fresh Freesia and is attached with Dimensionals. The checkered flags are stamped in Memento Black ink and then fussy cut.


All of these products are available through my Online Store.



Now it's time for the next stop on our blog hop which belongs to the very talented Sharon Davern.

If you encounter any issues with the links in our hop, please head to Cathy's blog as she is the amazing host of our Colour Creations Blog Hops and has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Next week we will be back with projects featuring Garden Green.

Thanks for visiting,

2 comments:

  1. Great card Rachel for both male or female. I would never have thought to use such a feminine colour with the race cars but it goes so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your little racing cars are so adorable, Rachel! I love these soft pastel colours for the cars - a perfect card for either male or female recipients.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10