Subscribe to my Newsletter

Wednesday 9 October 2024

Colour Creations Blog Hop week 24 - Flirty Flamingo Christmas Trees

 



Week 24 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop features Flirty Flamingo, a lovely rose pink that is in our Brights Colour Family.


I have used Flirty Flamingo for a Christmas card this week. I combined Flirty Flamingo with Pretty Peacock and a load of Basic White.


I used the Decorative Christmas Bundle for the Christmas Trees. 

The patterned papers are from the Hello Irresistible DSP which is one of our Online Exclusives products. To see the full range of Online Exclusives head to my Online Store and find the Online Exclusives button under the  Shop Products heading, or click on the link.


For a bit of sparkle I found some Pretty Peacock Glimmer Paper from the Three Colour Glimmer Paper pack, which is another of our Online Exclusives.


The background card stock has been embossed with the Painted Trees 3D embossing folder. I have used a thin Flirty Flamingo mat behind the embossed piece to break up the white expanse. The greeting has been white embossed on Vellum card stock.


The next stop in our blog hop belongs to my lovely stamping friend Sharon Davern, click on the image below or her name to see what amazing project she has created to share with us.

If you encounter any issues with the links in our blog hop please head to Cathy Proctor's blog as she is the fabulous host of our Colour Creations Blog Hops and has a complete list of tonight's participants.

Thanks for visiting and happy stamping,
Rachel

Product List

3 comments:

  1. Snap on the colour combination, Rachel! I love your use of the glimmer paper and the different techniques you've used on all three trees. A beautiful Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely trees in an unexpected colour combo. Love the added glimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the use of the non-christmas DSPs for your trees. Lovely colour combination too!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10