Subscribe to my Newsletter

Saturday 24 August 2024

Decorative Trees Sneak Peek

 

I’m coming to you from Singapore while I soak up a bit of sunshine and get ready to hop on a cruise boat and head home.

I have a sneak peek of a new bundle from the Sept- Dec Mini Catalogue, Decorative Trees Bundle.

There is very little stamping on this card, only the greeting.

To make the three trees I have used different combinations of the dies, card stock and glimmer paper.

From left to right, the first trees has a base of Garden Green, with the swirls cut from the red glimmer paper from the Festive Glimmer pack, available in the up coming catalogue.
The centre tree has a base of Granny Apple Green Glimmer Paper and a die cut top of Garden Green. The third card has a base of Granny Apple Green card stock and the holly die cut layer is Garden Green.

The card front behind the trees is a piece of DSP from the Country Woods DSP pack and the card base is Pecan Pie with  Garden Green mat.

Thanks for visiting, I’m off to explore Singapore a little more, here’s a view of the Marina Bay Sands from our room at the Pan Pacific.


Rachel 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10