Subscribe to my Newsletter

Thursday 28 January 2021

Best of Cluck Chick!


Here's another card using the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set. 

For this card I first stamped the chick on Basic White card stock and then on a piece of patterned paper from the In Good Taste DSP. I fussy cut the image on the DSP and adhered it over the image on the Basic White card stock.


The greeting was stamped on Basic White card stock and it and the chick image were cut out with circles from the Stitched Shape dies. I coloured the comb and the beak on the chick with Blends Markers.
The background paper is a piece of Flower and Field DSP which is one of the Sale-a-bration rewards. Until the end of February for every $90 spent you can earn free Sale-a-bration rewards.

The card base is Just Jade card stock.


The ribbons I added to this card are the White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and the Sheer Pool Party Ribbon. I tied a bow in both and layered them on top of each other.


Thanks for visiting, I'll be back tomorrow with some more chicks.

Happy stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10