Subscribe to my Newsletter

Sunday 3 January 2021

Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek A Touch of Ink

 Hello stampers, I'm back for 2021. Although I have not been posting here I have been busy at my craft desk with lots of products to play with from the upcoming Jan to June Mini catalogue and the Sale-a-bration brochure. The Sale-a-bration starts on the 5th of January. For every $90 worth of products you purchase you can choose a product from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. Some rewards require a $180 spend.

For today's cards I have used a Sale-a-bration reward stamp set called A Touch of Ink.

All of the images have been stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. I used a piece cut from a Stitched So Sweetly scalloped rectangle for the center image on both cards.

I stamped the butterfly and the hummingbird images separately so that they could be fussy cut. 


The stamp set includes outline images and coordinating solid images. I have used these solid images to colour all of the heat embossed images. For the butterfly I stamped in Sahara Sand and added a bit of Rococo Rose with a sponge dauber before stamping the image.

The flowers were stamped in Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz. The greeting was stamped on the smallest rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.

For the hummingbird card the flowers were stamped in a landscape perspective, and again coloured in Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz.

The hummingbird was stamped in Sahara Sand with a small amount of Rococo Rose added with a sponge dauber, directly to the stamp.

The paper for the background of the card is the Love You Always Specialty DSP from the Jan to June Catalogue. I have used a strip of each of the Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand and Rococo Rose paper.


All of the products used for these cards are available in my online store from the 5th of January. 

If you would like a copy of the Sale-a-bration and the Jan to June Catalogue, and live in Australia, contact me and I will send on to you.

Thanks for visiting,

Happy stamping,

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Did you stamp the color first and then emboss? Or emboss first then stamp over the embossing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10