Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 26 January 2021

Happy Australia Day! and a flock of Chicks.

Hello stampers. On a very wet and chilly Australia Day in Melbourne I have the first of a whole flock of chick cards to share with you.

These cards all use the Hey Birthday Chick and Hey Chick bundles. Yes that's correct, the Hey Chick stamp set from Sale-a-bration in 2017 is back! And this time there are coordinating dies to go with the stamp set.

The Hey Birthday Chick is available now in the Jan to June Mini Catalogue and the Hey Chick Bundle is available from the 2nd of February. The stamp sets and dies are also available separately. 

These cards both use the Hey Birthday Chick Bundle.
I stamped both chick images in Memento Black ink and then coloured with Blends Markers. The colours I used are listed below.


I cut out the images with the coordinating dies. The white background piece was cut using one of the Ornate Layered Dies.


Behind the chicks I used a Blender Brush to apply a small amount of Balmy Blue ink.


The greeting for this card and the second one were both cut using one of the dies that comes in the Hey Birthday Chick dies. It was cut from Magenta Madness card stock. The background paper is a piece from the In Good Taste DSP pack.The card base is Magenta Madness.


For the second card I used the same layout with the die cut from Ornate Layers Dies and used the Blends Brush again to add a little Balmy Blue behind the chick.


Again the background paper is from the In Good Taste DSP, The Happy Birthday as cut from Rainbow Glimmer paper and the card base is thick white card stock.


I hope you like my chicks, I'll be back tomorrow with a few more.

Happy stamping,
Rachel



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10