Subscribe to my Newsletter

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Introducing the 2021-2023 In Colours - Fresh Freesia

 


The final 2021-2023 In Colour I have to share with you is Fresh Freesia. Fresh Freesia is a beautiful pinky/purple colour. It's a little like Purple Posy but a darker shade.


For this card I used Fresh Freesia for the card base and a piece of In Colour DSP for the strip across the center. The edging on either side of the DSP is cut using the largest die from the Scalloped Contour dies, I trimmed each of the long edges and used one for either side.


The greeting is stamped on the smallest Scalloped Contour die. I attached a small bow from the Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon, below the greeting. The floral image from the Colour and Contour stamp set  was stamped in Fresh Freesia and cut out.


I hope you like our 5 new In Colours, I'm looking forward to using them for the next two years.
I will be back soon with more cards to show you.

Happy stamping,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10